Menu
Susan_puni
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Credit file

On my credit file it is showing a £10 telecom charge which as affected my credit file. 

This is totally unfair and I have not missed any payments. I cant believe this is happen to so  many others. This is totally unacceptable Vigin Media and this needs to be resolved. As this doesn't change your credit file or rating, it changes mine especially when I am in the middle of other things which this will effect. 

Plase can someone contact me regarding this as a need this to be amended on my credit file asap. 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit file

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Susan_puni,

Apologies for the delayed response. Have you been able to get this sorted since your post?  If this is coming from an account where there is a balance needing to be paid then we can only advise speaking with the care team directly at 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a virgin media landline to get this resolved.

If it has already been paid and you are needing your credit file updated, it can take up to 30 days to update your credit file. If more than 30 days have passed or if it is from any other credit file error then please send an email query  to: creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk  

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Susan_puni
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I have never missed any payments, the advisor I spoke to wasn't able to help and they said to contact virgin media credit. My account is upto date. 

Which I have done too. I understand this going on against my credit file when I first purchased the contract but having £10 against my file now is not on.

This is affecting my credit rating.  You should not have this against my file. 

Please have this removed and amended 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We understand your frustration Susan_puni, were you able to email the address given by my colleague in the previous post to get this looked into?

Does your credit file advise what the £10 relates to or give any details as to the company or when it was applied?

Rob

0 Kudos