Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Credit agreement

Have been waiting for the credit agreement email to come through. Had an email thanking us for purchase and to look out for the 2nd email. How long do we have to wait?

Phone is supposed to be with us on monday 4th, but won't be dispatched until we sign agreement.

Don't know how or who to ask to chase this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit agreement

Upgraded via customer services a few days ago and the email came through pretty much as soon as they sent it, was in my inbox before completing the call at anyway.

The only thing I did notice was my billing email address being different to the one used for the account login / website so I'd been using one email address to login and view bills, data used etc but the "your bill is due" emails were going to another....

The actual credit agreement message went to the "billing" email and not the "login" one, may not apply in your case but took me a few mins to work why my email client said there was new mail from Virgin Mobile but it wasn't where I expected it to be.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit agreement

Hi KBrown1

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear you have not received the credit agreement email. This can take 24 hours to receive so I am hoping it has arrived since your first post.

If not, please let us know and we can go from there. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos