Menu
lizmar
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Credit agreement signing

I have seen similar posts to this, but have no evidence that any of the solutions have actually worked.

My problem is not actually being able to sign a credit agreement. Nowhere on the document is there a box to tick to say that I've read and understood its content. I have received several emails with the same link to the agreement, and none of them can actually be signed electronically. Yes, there is a box with a space for a signature, but this would only be of use if the page was printed and then signed manually.

To make things a little more frustrating, I had actually ordered two phones, one for me and one for my husband. The agreement for my husband's phone went through without a problem. So why should there be issues with what should be an identical transaction?

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit agreement signing

Thanks for the post Lizmar.

When you open the document can you click the signature box? Or is there a button to click to sign?

Thanks, Emily

0 Kudos
Mwilliams01
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I had the agreement sent me ...I ticked the box and pressed the sing button. but never got any more emails to confirm it. so I wend back to the same page and the option to tick the box and sing it was not there . Is this right as I just want to know it’s in hand.
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mwilliams01, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry for the delay in getting back to you but we've been busier than normal. 

Have you heard back regarding your order since you posted? 

Please let us know so we can assist ASAP 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos