Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Credit Agreement

Hi,  I cannot find my Credit Agreement No. or Security Key and I am trying to find out how much longer is on my contract and a balance of what is owing.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit Agreement

Hi RosemaryB,

Welcome to the Community Forums! It's great to have you onboard.

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling to find your Credit Agreement number and your security key for this. It will be included in an email we would have sent over when you first took out the handset. Have you taken a look through your email folders to see if you can find it?

If not, just let me know and we can get that email resent out to you.

Thanks,

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes i've check everywhere.  I actually, purchased the phone from your store in Portsmouth and was given a paper copy but I've searched everywhere for that as well but with not success.

Thanks for your help with this.  If you could resend me the email that would be greatr.

Rosemary

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi RosebaryB, 

Thanks for getting back to us. I can certainly take a look if we can get this sent out to you.  I will pop you over a PM asking for some details and we can go from there. Just keep your eyes open for the purple envelope 🙂
Zoie

Zoie
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rosemary, 

Thanks for messaging me, I am sorry I could not send the agreement to you. The account holder will need to reach out to our team and we can get it sent to them.

Zoie

Zoie
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So, how will you know it's Kate as she uses my email address?  And will give you the same answers I have already given you? Also if you take a look the Credit Agreement is not in her name it's in mine as she doesn't have any money

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I can see your profile has been either deleted or switched to anonymous.

I am unable to answer your private message due to this.

Zoie

Zoie
0 Kudos