Menu
Tubster1922
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Credit Agreement number and security key

I am trying to view my credit agreement and am unable to locate my credit agreement number and security key even though I have checked through email. How can I get these?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit Agreement number and security key

Hi Tubster1922,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having with the credit agreement. 

Have you received other emails as they should have other information to help?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Tubster1922
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ^Martin,

Thanks for responding. I have found no emails which provide any further information to help with this.

When trying to view my credit agreement from my account it states that you need your credit agreement number, security key and bank account number.

It states that the credit agreement number would have been shown to you when you e-signed your credit agreement and no help on how to obtain it now, with now being over 2 years later.

For the security key it states you would have received it in one of the emails sent out just after the phone was ordered and no help on how to obtain it now, again it is over 2 years ago.

All I would like to know is how the credit agreement number and security key can be obtained now without having to rely on emails received between 2 and 3 years ago?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry to hear Tubster1922,

thanks for your post, we do send the information on the email saying it is important, if its specific information you need to know, I can find this for you

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos