Menu
jb000
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Contract End Date.

Finding out your contract end date is proving to be an absolute nightmare with Virgin Mobile.  I took out a 3 year contract well over 2 years ago and have mislaid my contract number and I do not have this info anymore which My Virgin Media is asking for.  I have tried to phone, but waiting 45 minutes or more on the phone is a bit too much.  Is there any way of making this process a bit less painful?

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract End Date.

Hi jb000,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're having some issues finding out when your contract ends. 

Have you tried going through your online account here it will then prompt you to view your credit agreement.

Alternatively you can text us on +44753 301 6422

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
jb000
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I understand accessing the account.  However, it is still asking for a credit agreement number and a security key.  I no longer have this information as the e-mails containing this information has long since been erased.  Is there any way Virgin Media can e-mail or post this information to me.  I have been trying to access my end date for several months now and I am no further forward.  Why is it so difficult to access this info on VM when other providers just display the end date.  It is so frustrating!

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @jb000 

Please could you try searching your email for the credit agreement? 

If you are still unable to find it we will drop you a PM and we can track it down for you. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
jb000
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there.

I’m afraid I no longer have the e-mail with the contract number and the security key.

The date of the e-mail in question will be coming up to about 3 years ago and long since deleted by accident.

I would be grateful if you could PM me with details as to how to go about getting this information so I can access my report for the end date of the contract.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jb000,

Thank you for checking that for us. 

I will private message you now so we can look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos