Menu
Halo726
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Content control

Had a new mobile through my mother's virgin account as it was cheaper but as I go online I'm constantly restricted by content control I'm actually waiting in a queue to speak to some one as last time I spent 45 mins waiting to be told the account holder I understand having parental content contol on a device but it doesn't work for the reason it is supposed to im asked to fill in a survey before I have even spoke to some body asking how well have Virgin.how can I tell you how well you have done when a simple problem is turned into a technical difficulty nightmare.yes I understand covid is causing problems but this one would be here without it and im now 35 mins on hold right now can someone please help with this as it is making my job a nightmare how content control is needed for a bricklayer web page yet it doesn't stop 18 material popping up is beyond me and trying to get it turned off is rocket science sorry but I've wasted 2 months problem solving when it's this that doesn't do its job but causes more problems than it solves I'm now 41 mins on hold with music that makes you want to put the phone down im really sorry but I'm really annoyed over this please help it can't be that difficult 

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Content control

Hi there Halo726,

thanks for your post,

Have you logged into your my virgin mobile account and you can edit content controls?

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos