Menu
TIU
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Contacting Virgin Media

It seems impossible to contact virgin right now. Ringing 150 or 789 from my mobile doesn't connect, it just ends the call. The live chat tab has disappeared from their website. I have a new phone and cannot set up my email because the incoming server settings are not working.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting Virgin Media

Hi TIU

Thanks for posting and apologies for the delayed reply. Have you got this sorted since posting? If not, try this link here for me

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
TIU
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes I got to that link before and followed the guide for the Galaxy A41 and a security issue comes up then 'edit settings'. I changed the port setting and that didn't work.
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for replying, TIU,

What is the error message that you are getting? Which app are you using to set up your email? Is this a manual or automatic configuration that you are attempting to do?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
TIU
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's not an app, I followed the set up guide for this phone on the virgin website. That is Settings>Accounts and backup>Accounts>Add account etc.

I have managed to install it. It has set up within the Gmail app as a separate account but that's ok, I can access it from there.
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for your reply and update, TIU. Glad to hear you can now access your emails.

Cheers,

Corey C