Menu
sickofthislot
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Contact someone senior

How do you get to speak to someone in the UK to resolve issues with Virgin Mobile and their atrocious customer service?? I took out 2 SIMS last Jan through Carphone Warehouse and rang and cancelled them the next day when I discovered I couldn't do WIFI calling at home with them. I have had nothing but hell ever since with 2 separate debt collection agencies pursuing a non existing debt for cancelling them!!! After weeks of trying I spoke to someone in India who told me (as they did when I cancelled - as I had a 14 day right to do so without charge) there was no charge to pay and yet I have had to keep responding to debt agencies to sort Virgin's flipping mess out!!! One of them finally wrote to me to say Virgin had closed the case back in September and I had an automated email from Virgin saying accounts were at zero but the other agency just contacted me again today pursuing there money! I have recorded all phone calls I have managed to have with Virgin assuring me there is no debt so why is this still happening........?? I can't complain directly as I don't have an actual account set up with Virgin and the first thing they want in their automated online process is your account number!!!!! Somebody please help me stop this stressful and appalling action.... thanks

0 Kudos
sickofthislot
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact someone senior

Why am I not surprised that no-one at Virgin has yet responded to my complaint post and yet they sent me 3 automated messages about how groovy I am posting on the message board and shooting up the ranks.... load of corporate right on boll£$s..... I also see several other posts have been answered by Virgin team which means someone is reading and selecting what to answer..... 

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This is a community forum and not first line customer services. It can take time if you want a response from the team

Generally posts are taken in date order unless escalated by a VIP or others with access to the facility to do so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
sickofthislot
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Thanks for the info...

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, Sickofthislot

Apologies for the delayed response, have you been able to get this sorted since your post? It is right that mobile accounts can be closed without penalty if within 14-days. IF this has not been done for you let us know and I'll send a PM to confirm your mobile account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
sickofthislot
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi. One of your colleagues did this the other day and has promised a manager will contact me as soon as they return to work

Thanks

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately we cannot arrange callbacks from the forums as this is a digital space but if you are needing this sorted. That I can do from here. I'll send you a PM now.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos