cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusion about mobile

PAULTHOMMO76
Joining in

In a nutshell I was on ultimate oomph with free sim included and the deal ran out. I negotiated a new deal better than my previous one but it didn't include a sim. I have been sent an O2 sim but have no idea what to do with it or how much its going to cost in addition to my tv and broadband deal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Usual not giving all the facts when selling.

The O2 SIM will be chargeable. They really should have told you how much the total charge would be, split between a payment to Virgin Media and another to O2.

Only O2 can tell you their cost and what package you are on in terms of data.

If you use the Oomph SIM you can get a PAC code to swop your number to O2.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Volt/Volt-Megaguide/td-p/1541963

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Usual not giving all the facts when selling.

The O2 SIM will be chargeable. They really should have told you how much the total charge would be, split between a payment to Virgin Media and another to O2.

Only O2 can tell you their cost and what package you are on in terms of data.

If you use the Oomph SIM you can get a PAC code to swop your number to O2.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Volt/Volt-Megaguide/td-p/1541963

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tavis75
Super solver

If its the Ultimate Volt bundle, I believe the 02 sim is £25 per month, going up to just over £29 in the latest round of price rises (though as you've only just signed up, you might not be affected by the rise). It includes unlimited calls, text and data.