Menu
Jack_W1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Complaints Telephone number

Does anyone know a telephone number that I can make direct contact with  Customer Complaints. ! have been trying to resolve an issue for my mother and it has been ongoing for 4 months, I have phoned via the normal number but have been promised a call back from a manager numerous times but this never happens

I am hoping Virgin Media monitor this board and someone can contact me. 

I have been given two complaint reference numbers these are COM104297167 and C-2711202350.  When I call to follow up on the complaint I am told I need to talk to a manager who is not available at the moment and that someone will call me back, this has happened at least 5 times and I have never received a call back, I am still waiting for a call from the last time I tried on the 1/12/20.  I thought I was making progress as my mother received a letter from [REMOVED], Customer Services Director on the 7/12/20. The letter stated that "our team are working hard to resolve your complaint and will be in contact with you to discuss in the next few days". I don't know what a few days means, but as per normal no contact has been made yet, come on Virgin Media get a grip and please please please make contact!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Complaints Telephone number

Hi Jack_W1, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear of your experience regarding a complaint on behalf of your Mother. 

Unfortunately, we do not have a direct contact number for the complaints department but we would be happy to assist you further from here. 

As I am going to need to ask some account specific questions I will pop you over a private message now.
This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat