Menu
Mr_Robson
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Complaint not acknowledged

Hello,

I’ve had an issue with Virgin Media since August of 2017. In June of 2019 I won a Financial Ombudsman Judgement, but Virgin Media ignored this. I made another complaint and took it to CISAS. Virgin Media agreed to settle the complaint with CISAS in March 2020.’

At the end of July this year I sent a complaint along with a mass of supporting evidence as Virgin Media have failed to acknowledge the judgement of the ombudsman and CISAS. It also included a request for significant financial redress, due to the egregious behaviour of Virgin Media over the last three years.

I sent my complaint by recorded delivery and Virgin Media received it on 31st July 2020. Virgin Media’s website states an acknowledgement would be sent within 48 hours and you aim to resolve complaints in 28 days. Obviously both these times have passed.

Last year I wrote a complaint that Virgin Media acknowledge they have ‘lost’ and I’m very worried they have done the same thing again.

Can someone confirm they have my complaint and will respond appropriately? It’s been three years now. This situation is making me ill.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint not acknowledged

you need to contact CISAS
0 Kudos