Menu
Lambini
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaint Advice

Can anyone advise me what to do please? The very short version is that I have 4 Virgin Mobile accounts plus the full home  / broadband package. I needed some help with the accounts in August but after 5 - 6 hours on the phone / chat service over a couple of days I was getting nowhere fast so I was promised a call back by a manager who would help. This didn't happen and my issues continue. I then sent a complaint letter Recorded Delivery at the end of August but still have had no reply or acknowledgement of receipt. I chased this up with the complaint function online over a week ago to clarify if it had been received etc. and I have received no reply to that either despite the code saying that I would receive acknowledgement within 48 hours. I now feel that I am being deliberately ignored and I am incredibly frustrated and angered by the whole way I am being treated having been a Virgin customer for 20 years!!  Is there any way to escalate my complaint in order to find a solution to my issues or will it just be ignored regardless of what channel I use? Thanks.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint Advice

Hello

If you have a look at code of practice regarding the complaints process https://www.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virginmedia/dotcom/images/shop/downloads/J3085_Code_of_Pract...

Complaints can take upto 28 days to investigate and answer.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lambini
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mike. I had seen that however it also says that complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours and that’s 2 now that haven’t been. Given my experience and the empty promises so far, I certainly won’t be holding my breath for a reply by next week but need to know where I go from there if they are ignored too!! Very, very frustrating!!!

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lambini,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

Our apologies for any issues you've had with your complaint. 

What I will do is private message you so I can look to help with this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos