Menu
Rebrabluap
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Compaint about Virgin Mobile

Can somebody please help me by providing an email address that I can send a complaint to about virgin mobile, as I have been trying to get through by phone and failed, replying to emails from them -and failed. Written to the CEO and not received a reply.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Compaint about Virgin Mobile

There are no customer facing email addresses for Virgin 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Inferno
Up to speed
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

There is no complaints email address, and there is no proper complaints procedure.  The only thing you can do is try to reach someone on the phone or on chat, or one of the staff on the forum. Just ask them to raise a complaint for you. Hopefully they will do that for you.

If they don't give you a satisfactory outcome, you can get a letter of deadlock from them, then you'll be allowed to take it to arbitration resolution: https://www.cedr.com/consumer/cisas/complainnow/ < That's the Ofcom approved service.

Don't forget to report this incident to Ofcom as well - https://ofcomforms.secure.force.com/formentry/SitesFormCCTMonitoring - Virgin can't be allowed to continue this way.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Rebrabluap and welcome to our community.

If you'd like to elaborate on the reason for your complaint we can help with this.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Rebrabluap
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Virgin mobile have continued to take a direct debit 18 months after we cancelled the contract and upgraded to a new one. I relied on them as a big company to have procedures in place to prevent this but it appears not. It only came to light when I received an email in April stating a new sim was being sent ( which never has arrived) I tried to call / email / web chat and have not got through at all, the web chat said leave a message and we will reply and still no response. I cancelled the direct debit and am now receiving bills saying money is owed when in fact they owe me for taking money for an account for 18 months that was cancelled. 

I have had enough trying to get through and wasting hours of my time ,I even took the step

of writing to the Virgin CEO office and still no reply, all i want is an email address to write to to get this all sorted out.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for any confusion, this was a mobile SIM card which you weren't aware was still active? 

When you cancelled this did you use a PAC or STAC code?

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Rebrabluap
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes it was and no did not use a PAC or STAC it was all dealt with over the phone when we upgraded my wife to a new phone.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming and sorry to hear of the complications.

I'll pop you over a private message to pass security and take a look into this.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Rebrabluap
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint about Virgin Mobile

Thanks to the manager (Richard) who sorted out everything for me by getting in touch. He really did take the time to listen and sort out the issue.

PS a complaint email address would still be a good thing to display in your contact details rather than a postal address.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos