Menu
virgosky
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Closing ONLINE login account, having personal info deleted [GDPR] with PROOF !

Hello
I have an online account where I 'used' to keep a few PAYG numbers in.

They are all gone and I need to:

1. close online account
2. have my personal info COMPLETELY DELETED
3. I also want PROOF of point 2.
4. Please provide ALL other Companies that have you shared my personal info with

What shall I do?

Thank you
M

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Closing ONLINE login account, having personal info deleted [GDPR] with PROOF !

Hello Vrgosky, 

Thank you for posting on our community forum page. 

I understand that you would like to have your online account deleted and your personal information removed from our system. 

This is something we will be able to assist you with and I have sent you a private message which you can access by clicking on the purple envelope which is located on the top right hand side  of your screen. 

Regards, 

Dean C

0 Kudos
virgosky
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Closing ONLINE login account, having personal info deleted [GDPR] with PROOF !

Will look at it, thank you.

0 Kudos
virgosky
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

... to all that are in the same boat and 'car' about their personal details, the PM Employee will ONLY delete your account after they verify it is the right owner.

GDPR ... of course ... is another thing!

i.e. 10% of the job done!

Please remember that Virgin employees are employees, not Virgin - therefore they do what their job is.

Not their fault.

... actually, the deletion might only be on your side - i.e. you cannot login, it does not mean at all your account is deleted on their servers!

My opinion only, but with experience in IT since 1980s ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello  Vrgosky,

I'm afraid the characters you have provided don't match with what we have on our system. 

Just to confirm your memorable word is what you would provide to our team when calling to discuss your account. 

Regards, 

Dean C 

0 Kudos
virgosky
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Same as the one WE set within online account?
i.e. Security question

0 Kudos
virgosky
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Closed account, thank you.

Now the 'easy' part is done - that is quick because it also saves Virgin Server space!

Let's see what happens with GDPR ... i.e. 90% of the whole thing!

0 Kudos