Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chasing response from Diversionary Support Team

DaveCoram
Joining in

Hi...

Hope you're well...

Made contact with yourselves on 1st March - on the back of this, I emailed diversionarysupport@ regarding the green Virgin Mobile cabinet (fully appreciate that this is likely to have been inherited from NTL) that is on my dad's land without permission...

As yet, we have not received any response.

As my dad wishes to incorporate this area of land into his garden, we would like a response by the end of this week - if this is not forthcoming, we will instruct solicitors to begin handling this on our behalf.

Thanks

Dave 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for this.

Okay can I just confirm you have emailed - DiversionarySupportTeam@virginmediao2.co.uk

You can also read up and find out more with the next steps here 

I would submit a form if you haven't done so.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey DaveCoram, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

When did you email the above team?

Also we wouldn't just put a cabinet on someone's land permission would of been got to do this.

We have to also apply to the council for this type of planning.

Does this land the cabinet is on are on the deeds for the house or it just land that has been maintained?

Do let us know. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

Post some photos showing the cabinet and its surrounding area.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Yes that would be great.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt...

I emailed Diversionary Support on 1st March - full details, including title deeds clearly showing the boundary, current garden wall and location of cabinet, were sent.

Permission was definitely not sought (as I say, am fully prepared to accept that this was done pre-Virgin, by NTL); my dad arrived at the property one day (from his then home in London) to find the cabinet on his land.

Dave 🙂

Can you please attach some photos here so we can check this out. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Title Deeds - Better Image.pngBox.jpeg

Thank you for this.

Okay can I just confirm you have emailed - DiversionarySupportTeam@virginmediao2.co.uk

You can also read up and find out more with the next steps here 

I would submit a form if you haven't done so.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt...

Thanks for this - the person I spoke to failed to give me the 'team' on the end of the first part of the address; this would explain why we've not had a response...

Will email them now, as I was unable to fill in the online form...

Thanks for your help... 🙂

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you also saying the street sign and lamp post are also on your land?

I also thought there was a time limit on the appropriation of land, something like 7 years, if it’s been constantly used.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2