Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges for SIM I didn't order

David93
Joining in

Hi.

A/C: [REMOVED]

Area Ref: 20

I previously had a Virgin Media a/c with you some years ago at an old address. With the WIFI and modem deal, I got a free SIM card for which there were no monthly charges. Then I moved address, paid a final payment to Virgin Media and got a new SIM card with a different carrier and new number. That was the end of our dealings an I hadn't ever check this old email. But since the the contract ended and I didn't inform you of a change of address via email, 2 new SIM cards have been sent to the previous address + I didn't order any new SIM cards or sign up for anything. These monthly charges for SIM cards I've never seen have gone on from 1[REMOVED]

I did get an email on the 10.09.21 saying Virgin had tried to contact me to order a new SIM, but hadn't gotten a reply from me (that's bc I had moved house which you were notified of and phone number). Our last business and conclusion of the contract was a final payment of £141.02 made on 07.09.2020 

Any help in clearing this up is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

David

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @David93 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. Sorry to hear of this mobile SIM issue.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

David93
Joining in
*** But since the the contract ended and I did inform you

Hi @David93 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. Sorry to hear of this mobile SIM issue.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill