Back in April I was going to change my contract but there was a buyout fee for the months up until August so I didn't change it.
Last month (July) I had texts and emails that my contract was going to be up so I should change it. I went onto the website and changed my contract to a tariff only and there were no prompts about additional charges.
This month (August) I have been charged my new contract and my old contract even though there were no prompts about it. If I had had these I would not have changed my contract until the prior one was finished.
I did call phone support but the person on the phone didn't understand and kept telling me I was confused so I thought I would come to the forum.