cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing sim cards

Ffrreedd
Joining in

I am about to upgrade to a smartphone for the first time. At present I have a Binatone Big Button (SM312) mobile phone, which takes a standard size sim card. The upgrade is the iPhone SE (2022) which I'm told requires a nano-SIM card. So what do I do? (Try) and contact Virgin directly for a replacement sim card? If so, how do I go about that, given that VM customer services is now largely chatbot country these days?

Thanks for reading this post.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Ffrreedd Many SIM Cards are triple size and you simply have to pop out the size you want.

If you take if out you should see score marks to enable you to do just that.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Ffrreedd, thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

I'd be happy to help you with the ordering of a new sim card.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Ffrreedd
Joining in

Hi David,

I checked out the envelope as you suggested, and among other menu options found myself staring at something called an XML file. Unfortunately, this means nothing to me. As a new member to this forum I'm afraid I shall need more specific instructions in order to assess the assistance you are offering me.

Regards

Thanks for coming back to me.

I can see that the message has sent to you and should be accessible via the envelope in the top right hand corner.

Please click on the envelope to access the inbox.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Ffrreedd Many SIM Cards are triple size and you simply have to pop out the size you want.

If you take if out you should see score marks to enable you to do just that.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for working with me via our private messaging function @Ffrreedd, and I'm pleased we were able to make progress on this one.

Do feel free to come back to us if further assistance is required.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn