cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing direct debit

MillwallNick
Joining in

I have a loan agreement with virgin for my handset  and trying to seek help how to change direct debit details, I only have the loan agreement with virgin mobile and trying to figure how to sort it was sent to o2 via twitter team but that's not the answer to it I don't have a sim with you or o2. Who and how do I contact in virgin mobile to get these direct debit debit details changed please 

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MillwallNick 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you've not been able to speak with the team regarding changing your direct debit for your loan agreement. 
As we have merge with O2 they are now managing all mobile related queries, including loan agreements made with Virgin Mobile. If you need to change your direct debit details for your loan agreement, please call the O2 team on their Webchat to get in touch. Just click on ‘Ask our Virtual Assistant’ to start a conversation. Or call on 202 (free from your O2 mobile) or 0344 809 0202 from any other phone, charges may apply. ​

More information on the merger and how it affects you is here if you need

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MillwallNick 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you've not been able to speak with the team regarding changing your direct debit for your loan agreement. 
As we have merge with O2 they are now managing all mobile related queries, including loan agreements made with Virgin Mobile. If you need to change your direct debit details for your loan agreement, please call the O2 team on their Webchat to get in touch. Just click on ‘Ask our Virtual Assistant’ to start a conversation. Or call on 202 (free from your O2 mobile) or 0344 809 0202 from any other phone, charges may apply. ​

More information on the merger and how it affects you is here if you need

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Thank you so much 

Your welcome @MillwallNick 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Loan agreements stay with virgjn but again cut of mid conversion so gave up trying 

Sorry to hear you were cut off @MillwallNick 

Though the loan agreement does stay with us, it will be the O2 team that will be able to support you further with your direct debit change request for the loan agreement as they are now managing all mobile services since the merger. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

MillwallNick
Joining in

By no means calling you a liar I was transferred from o2 to virgin and the guy from.virgin was trying another team and cut me off then didn't call back so much hassle to change some details no disrespect but I give up

My apologies that they are transferring you when they should be actioning your request. 
I can see that you're speaking with an agent elsewhere that is looking into this for you. 

They'll support all they can from that platform to see if we can get this looking into for you at our side and advise the next steps if not. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley