cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Mobile Provider

Rusty313
Tuning in

Hi,

I currently have a freestyle contract with Virgin which still has 24 months still left to go.

I want to change my tariff to another provider as Virgin don’t have Apple Watch cellular capability.

Am I able to do this? The website indicates I can stop my tariff at any time and change provider I just need to request my PAC code.

What I want to make sure of is that my payments for my device will still continue and that a different providers SIM will work in my device (iPhone 12 Pro)

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes you can do it via a PAC, yes the device payments would continue as they do today, and yes another provider's SIM should work as Virgin Mobile don't lock devices to their SIMs.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes you can do it via a PAC, yes the device payments would continue as they do today, and yes another provider's SIM should work as Virgin Mobile don't lock devices to their SIMs.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Rusty313

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum!

Thank you for making this post regarding changing your mobile provider. I'm pleased to confirm that you can do this by requesting a PAC, to request a PAC please text PAC followed by your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format to 65075.

Your device payments will still continue and you will be able to use aother SIM in your device.

Best wishes,

Serena