Menu
concerned10
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Change my number

I keep getting random calls from people that are saying I’ve called them but I haven’t. I know it’s not companies because I can see their number and it’s a normal phone number. These random numbers call about 20 times a day and every time I block there’s a new number. They have started texting too. I want to change my number but I don’t know how to. Is there a way I could change my number without changing my sim or plan?

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Change my number

Sounds like someone is spoofing your number to make spam/scam calls. Happened on our landlines.

If you want to change your number this can be done for you via 789

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Abc10
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change my number

Hi I’m having the issue I’m getting inappropriate texts from random people and I don’t know what to do. I called the helpline and changed my number but somehow they got hold of my new number and are doing the same thing. I’ve blocked 30 numbers and I’m getting really worried. I’ve currently taken the sim out and turned my notifications off to get away from it. If know how I can fix this please help me out.

0 Kudos