Menu
nathankyle
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cellular iPad 11

Hi guys!

I have recently had the ultimate oomph bundle, with that I obviously got the unlimited Sim. I have a contract for my phone, so I have been an purchased an iPad 11 pro (Cellular and WiFi). I have put my oomph sim in and for some reason I don’t have cellular data on the iPad, it’s like it doesn’t recognise the SIM card is in it, is there anything I need to do first

Thanks

Nathan

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Jan12
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cellular iPad 11

Hi. I have the same problem, did you get any help with this?
0 Kudos
nathankyle
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I didn’t, no, but I tried removing my sim and putting it back in and it worked, I must’ve put my SIM card in before the device was switched on, so try removing and inserting the sim whilst the device is switched on!

hope it helps!

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello there @Jan12 and @nathankyle

Sorry that you have both been having some issues with using a Virgin Media SIM in a tablet. 

Whilst our Oomph SIMs should have no issues working in a tablet device, this is not something that we promote or are able to assist you with - I am sorry. 

Our standard mobile SIMs would not work in a tablet device but our Data Only SIMs would be suitable for a tablet rather than a mobile. 

Hope that helps. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos