Menu
Deejayjsea
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Cant sent text messages

I can't send messages this startted on 24/11/21 and still can't, support was utterly useless and done everything I can even factory reset still nothing. Help needed 

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant sent text messages

Hi @Deejayjsea

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting on here. 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with sending texts, but just out of curiosity, what have our team advised when you have spoke to them as this issue has been ongoing since last year? 

Were you offered a new SIM? 

Is it certain numbers that you can't send texts to or all numbers? 

Please do let me know. 

Thanks

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Deejayjsea
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sasha

Customer service was shocking, couldn't do anything while on the phone, said he would call me back and and call me back so I did all the steps he had asked and all failed, said nothing was wrong with my account and reset the services and again did nothing, not been offered anything other than be ripped off atm which am not happy about and they didn't even offer me a new sim to even try and I have put it in another phone and same problems still won't send so after a full factory reset I lost all my work apps that I don't have passwords for as am normally auto signed in them so this has cost me a great big deal all for nothing really :(. I can't do anything eles as nothing is even working for me. What's the best way to go around this as av never had this problem Before?

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am so sorry this has happened to you and I can appreciate this is not an ideal situation at all and I am very sorry our customer services weren't too helpful. 

I am more than happy to check the account for you to get this sorted, but would you mind just answering if you get  these text errors on all numbers or is it just some specific numbers that won't send? 

Are you able to call numbers at all? 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Deejayjsea
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I can make calls and receive them, can't send messages but can receive them which is strange never had this before and its painful as I have to now ring all work colleagues as I can't send them a message as I could before. The problem this is I would have no trace which is what I need for reasons so if they choose not to answer then they can say noone tired 

Cheers 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us @Deejayjsea.

Please could you try to send a text message to one of your contacts but by typing the number in instead of using it from your contacts and let me know if that works or not.

Also are you trying to send messages to your contacts across various providers or do you have an issue with one particular network carrier?

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Deejayjsea
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

There all on diff networks and av tired even a spare number I have and still fails to send messages, I don't know what more I can do 😞 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us @Deejayjsea

Does it happen in one location or everywhere?

Is it over mobile data or an app?

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos