Menu
Dani2005
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cant remember security details

Please please can someone help me, i just want to pay the bill, but i have a medical condition which causes memory loss and cannot i remember security, so when i call to pay they tell me to 'just try and remember it' or to find someone who remembers it!!. Now its getting passed to baliffs, i am on benefits and cannot work due to ill health, this is making me ill. I have my account number, tbry wont help me just put the phone down on me!!!, i just want to pay the bill!!

Please please can anyone help, im being forced into debt collection because you refuse go let me pay, some people dont want to pay and i do, please help

Dani

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant remember security details

Hi Dani2005,

Thanks for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your secure login, I can help you with this if you can clear security either via the memorable word or the questions I can send a password reminder.

We cannot take payments so you will need to reach out to our team.

There are ways you don't need to clear security such as our automated payment line or on your, my virgin media account for more info check here 

Keep an eye out for the purple envelope.

Zoie

0 Kudos
Dani2005
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, its the memorable data that i cant remember, and the hint is useless too, this is the issue, i cannot pay it without it apparently and im being forced into debt, i just want to pay it, i have account number, my details and phone number

Dani

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dani, 

you do not know any details regarding your account? Such as email address? Bill value? 

As I have posted you can pay on an automated line, you will need your account number for this.

I can send a password reminder but I need the account number

Zoie

0 Kudos
Dani2005
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can you please show me the number i have to call for automated line, if i just need acc number i can do it, no i dont know email address x

0 Kudos
Dani2005
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I cant do it that way, its telling me to tap in digits of area number, i dont have that.

I moved from Essex to kent in November, where i closed my tv broadband etc as they did not have virgin media in my area. I kept the virgin mobile sim. I cannot get recption on it hence why i needed to cancel contract, and thats when i started getting  ill, and cant remember anything, i need to pay it but cant, please help me

0 Kudos