Menu
NeilG_UK
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cant find a way to request replacement SIM Card

Hi I have tried via phone and online and cant get through to anyone, I have had issues with my mobile, believing it was my handset I have eventually replaced my old S6 with an S20

I am on a Monthly SIM Only plan, and I am still experiencing issues, I regularly get the SIM REFRESHING Message, and the phone prompts to reboot to use new SIM Settings, I have done some research and it appears I may have a faulty SIM card, as my SIM is one of the Purple ones...

Can someone please contact me to organise a replacement SIM asap please?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cant find a way to request replacement SIM Card

Hey NeilG_UK,

I can take a look into this for you and arrange to get a new sim sent out to you, if you still need help to get this arranged.

If you still do, please let me know and I can get this sorted for you.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
NeilG_UK
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks everyone for offering assistance I have now got a new SIM Card after speaking with support on the phone. New SIM is installed, but still getting the SIM REFRESH Message, but only had it a couple of times, I will keep my eye on it and if needed come back here... Does anyone else see these SIM REFRESH messages??? 

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi NeilG_UK,

Thanks for the update on your SIM card issue, I am glad you were able to get in touch with customer services in order to get a replacement. 

Can I ask what happens when this "SIM refresh" message pops up? Can you call, text or use your data? What do you have to do to get your services back up? 

I am hoping now that its been a good few days you haven't had any further issues, but if you have please let me know so I can continue to help!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos