Menu
natalyaeve
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cant access my account

Hi, 

I'm trying to pay a bill and no one answers the phone, dosent go anywhere. Also I cant access my account because it says I need to confirm my virgin email address but how am supposed to confirm that when i cant even log in. 

I'd like to get this sorted asap so I can pay my wifi bill please.

Kind regards 

Natalya brentnall

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant access my account

Hi there Natalya (@natalyaeve)

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry that you're having some issues with your online account.  When you first register your account, you will be sent a confirmation email to confirm the email address you have used is correct. 

You would need to check that email to click the link within to confirm - you'll then be able to access your online account. 

I have managed to locate your account from your forum information and can see that we have since been contacted about this issue and advised the same resolution; I do hope that you have since been able to access your account ok. 

If you're still having issues, please do not hesitate to get back in touch and we'll be more than happy to help you out. 

Cheres

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos