Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Cannot sign in to mobile account, recaptcha loop.

Hi,

I cannot sign into my mobile account on the Virgin webpage anymore. After entering email address and the password; I complete and verify the 'I’m not a robot’ Captcha boxes, get the green tick but after clicking 'log in' the process just repeats itself. I have also created a new password, cleaned cache/cookies/data and tried to sign in on several different web browsers including using another laptop... all to no avail.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot sign in to mobile account, recaptcha loop.

HI Echosdj, i am sorry to hear that you are having issues logging in to the online account. Can you try a different browser to see if anything changes? ^Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot sign in to mobile account, recaptcha loop. Update; Now cannot sign into Virgin TV Go!

Hi

After a few days I could log in without any trouble without any Captcha boxes appearing.

I’m now having the persistent problem of logging into Virgin TV Go on every platform.
I can't log into Virgin TV Go using my main account and password, I keep getting the same message!

"Please sign in with your main user account. Sub-accounts cannot sign in."

I've used different browsers on a Macbook pro; Firefox and Chrome. Also tried to log in on the Virgin TV Go on iPad and get same message "Please sign in with your main user account. Sub-accounts cannot sign in."

I am signing in with the same details I’m using to sign in to my Virgin Media online account!

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot sign in to mobile account, recaptcha loop. Update; Now cannot sign into Virgin TV Go!

Hi Echosdj,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your TV GO looked into, I am sorry it seems like a new issue is popping up one after another for you!

Would you be able to uninstall and reinstall the App on all devices please and let me know if that helps?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Just tried that and it hasn’t helped on ipad.

Also will not log in on TV Go website page on either firefox and Chrome.

Get same message.

"Please sign in with your main user account. Sub-accounts cannot sign in."

The same error seems to be affecting other people on this forum.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Echosdj,

Thanks for giving me that info, we are seeing an influx of people posting about this same issue and we are collating some information on it, so we can take it to our IT team for investigation. I'd like to send you a PM so I can gather some more details from you. 

Speak soon!

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Okay I've sent a PM

Thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Echosdj,

Thanks for sending over that information in our PM, I've now sent that off to the team. I'm not sure if they will ask me to come back to you personally or if they will ask us to post a main forum thread to encapsulate all of the customers that are effected by this 

Nevertheless, you can come back to us for an update if you want one 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos