Menu
geetagest
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cannot remember of the security answer

Hello 

I have an issue with an account that haven't been closed properly and there is still a bill . I have left uk and leave in France and it seems that there has been some missed payment in a credit file for the period from june to august 2018  for the account [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] and mobile number [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

I am the account onwer  Geeta gest and the address  [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

The account says that there is bill of 52.71 in August 2018 with no payment made . We have tried to speak on the phone to resolve that but since we dont remember the secret answer they cannot do anything . This is really bad as I would like to resove that . Could you please see if I can retrieve the secret answer  

Thanks in advance 

Best Regards  

Geeta 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot remember of the security answer

Hi Geeta, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had getting in touch about your former account to make a payment.

Unfortunately we can't take payments via the community forum, however we'll be happy to help address the security side of things so you can get in touch with the relevant teams & get this cleared up.

The mods have removed the account details from your post, so I'll get in touch via PM to confirm the necessary details & hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom

0 Kudos
geetagest
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Tom to get in touch with me. It will enough if you can help on the security side so that I can speak to Virgin on the phone to resolve the payment issue 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Geeta, I sent a PM to go through the details with you - however I'm not sure if you've received that so I'll re-send it. Please look out for the purple envelope and get back to me from there.

Tom 

0 Kudos
geetagest
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Tom 

Thanks for helping us .  This will be very useful as it seems that the account has not been closed properly has has created issues s missed payment in a credit file since 2018 . 

Please find below the details that you are asking  

[MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

Hope that will help to resolve the security issue and then for me the payment and the credit file 

Thanks and regards  

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

geeta 

0 Kudos