cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive calls and WiFi calling not working

jlwarlow
Tuning in

So I tried phoning my daughter’s mobile and it said call can’t be taken at the mo. She can phone me. I then found her phone does’t display WiFi calling when on WiFi. Mine does so it’s not the WiFi. Turning WiFi calling off and on doesn’t fix. Thinking it’s time to leave Virgin. I had loads of issues with my phone on virgin which have gone away now I’m on EE. 

I’ve checked all settings on her phone and in the account online but can’t get WiFi calling working. 

6 REPLIES 6

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there jlwarlowm,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Apologies for the mobile issues, can I ask is the SIM card with ourselves?

Also can no-one contact you at all?

Regards,

Kain

I’m with EE and my daughter is on Virgin Media. She does receive calls from other numbers but when I call it says couldn’t connect. I did have these issues with my phone when I was with Virgin Media. 4 of us were with Virgin Media but we had issues ringing each other. Something about Belgium SIM and iPhones 😞

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Ahh, okay.

Are you the account holder for the Virgin SIM?

Also just to tick the boxes, have you removed the SIM and re-added it back in?

Also through the network selection on the handset, is it automatically set to Virgin?

Thanks again,

Kain

Yes I’m the account holder. I’ve taken the sim out and put it in again and rebooted phone. Still no WiFi calling. The iPhone is on the latest iOS version. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No worries, 

To investigate this I've dropped you a PM to discuss further.

You'll find the message within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM jlwarlow,

I'm glad we were able to resolve this issue for you. 

If you do have any future queries then be sure to pop back up to the team and we'll be glad to assist.

Take care,

Kain