Menu
KC3
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cannot log in to my account

I cannot log in my account. Does your website actually work properly?  I tried to reset everything, however, your system does not recognize my data, although your staff member whom I had spoken to supposedly sorted it out? I wonder if this is deliberate so that your customers cannot access the account so easily to cancel the contract?  I am a new customer, but thinking of leaving already.  Very poor customer service.

0 Kudos
Mwilliams01
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot log in to my account

Iv got the same problems! Iv tryed to reset email & pass,  I supper this is some kind of can see can’t fix “ methord by the virgin media team. As 90% of call centres are closed and they simple cannot cope in these COVID times 🎱

@KC3 wrote:

I cannot log in my account. Does your website actually work properly?  I tried to reset everything, however, your system does not recognize my data, although your staff member whom I had spoken to supposedly sorted it out? I wonder if this is deliberate so that your customers cannot access the account so easily to cancel the contract?  I am a new customer, but thinking of leaving already.  Very poor customer service.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🎶🎶

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot log in to my account

Hi KC3,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having difficulties trying to log in to your online account, have you already registered for  and account with us?

Ca we ask if this for your Mobile or Media account? Have you tried to log in for a different device and web browser? Also deleting caches/cookies and history can help.

Please let me know regarding the above and we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos