cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get roaming data or phone to work in Guernsey

Rey2
Joining in
  • Currently in Guernsey and cannot get phone to connect for roaming data or to be able to use it as a phone! I've read the other posts on a similar situation and seems to be nothing else I can try to make it work.

I've tried everything suggested but without this sim toolkit app it appears I am screwed whilst here. 

5 REPLIES 5

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Without the SIM Toolkit you are sunk

You will be asked to try lots of things from A to Z but posts on here over the past 2 years will show them to be futile.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Rey2 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you are having issues with using your connection abroad, I have checked on our end and there doesn't seem to be any known issues with roaming that we know of. I would recommend checking our roaming hub here for further help with this.

If you need any support after trying this, please let us know. We'll be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thanks. I have checked out all of the steps suggested and nothing works.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Rey2 Do a search for Guernsey on the forum. Will tell you all you need to know

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for checking that for me, as this has not worked I will be happy to look at this further for you.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules