Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot Access Voicemail from Spain Europe

Hi

I use Voicemail all the time in UK with no problem.

I am now in Spain and someone left me a message on voicemail but when I try to access it in the way I would when I am in the UK I get a message saying that "That service is not available". I have an iPhone and it accessing Orange network most of the time I am in Spain.

Can someone tell me what I need to do to be able to access my messages on Voicemail while I am in Spain ?

Thanks, John

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot Access Voicemail from Spain Europe

For security reasons, while roaming abroard voicemail requires a security pin, was this setup while in the UK before going away?.

If not, maybe one of the Forum Team might be able to set a temporary one for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi isisblues,

Thank you for coming reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I am sorry to hear you are unable to access your voicemail while abroad, 

I would like to look further into this for you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click  on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

For anyone else who has this issue - this was resolved by changing the network provider used in Europe. My mobile has automatically selected Orange, I changed this to another provider and was able to access my voicemail.

0 Kudos