Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling my Virgin Mobile

Hi there- I have recently had to leave the UK due to the coronavirus outbreak. I tried to contact Virgin mobile to cancel my account but ended up on hold for several hours. I cannot call Virgin from NZ and also cannot see any other way to contact you, so please take this post as notice that I would like to cancel my account effective March 21. If you would like to speak further, please contact me at [Removed] 

Kind regards,

Sean Bates

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling my Virgin Mobile

Hi Batessean, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry that you're having to cancel your account due to what is going on and I can appreciate you're keen to get this sorted. 

We can certainly have a closer look at things and help further, to do this I'll need to pop you a personal message. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am having exactly the same issue - Please take this as my notice of leaving Virgin Mobile, I also want a refund for the additional month's charges I was charged today.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jamesbailey49,

Apologies for the delayed response, unfortunately we do not take notices for cancellations via the community forums as not all members of the forum team has has the ability to do this, and cancel request still do need to be taken by phone. Also if the requests are of a financial nature (changing bank details, transfer of accounts)  or  about changes to tariffs and packages plans, these do have to go members of the team who are trained to handle those queries. However I'll be sending you a PM, shortly.

Thanks,

Corey C

0 Kudos