Menu
scottygees
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling contract

I am having great difficulty cancelling one of the numbers on my virgin mobile account. I have two lines on the same account, the contract for one of these ended in November. I phoned to cancel beginning of December and was told the final payment for the handset payment needs confirming and this would be monitored and they would then cancel the plan accordingly. This has not happened and I am still getting billed for an account I no longer require. I have benn out of the country for 5 weeks and have called again today and virgin mobile are saying the finance contract isn’t showing as ended. I was then put through to the finance company who are saying it has been ended for this particular agreement but the agreement for the other line still hasn’t ended so this may be the reason they can’t end the plan, but if I wish to pay off the other agreement earlier this should resolve the issue! Which is absurd in my eyes. Any advice on how to proceed. I really need to speak to someone in the UK as I never feel overseas contact centres fully understand the reality of what is being requested. As you can see I am in a viscous circle as unfortunately I only have one direct debit that covers both lines so if I cancel the DD the other line that is my daughters phone will be affected.

Please Help!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling contract

Hi Scottygees, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry that you're having some issues cancelling your contract, I can fully appreciate due to no longer needing it you're keen to do so. 

I'd really need to take a closer look at your account to advise further on this, therefore I'll pop you a personal message and we'll take things from there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos