Menu
Dawny1964
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling a mobile phone contract

Hi , my mother has Alzheimer’s and cannot use her mobile anymore . I cancelled her direct debit payment about 2 months ago , but have  recieved  a letter today stating she needs to pay two months payment that are in arrears £12 .66 . She has not used the phone in the last year . Just want to know what she needs to pay to finish the contract off ( she must nearly be finished ) Her monthly payment is just over  £6 a month .  . Have not got any mobile number to give you or any sign in or password details to access her account online . All I have is a account number for her phone . Please help I need this sorting out as they are threatening to pass it on to a debt collector. 
 Cheers Dawn

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling a mobile phone contract

Hi Dawny1964,

Welcome to our community forums and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulties cancelling your mum's mobile account.

Unfortunately we are unable to cancel any accounts through this platform. We would suggest calling our mobile team on 0345 600 0789 or message us on 0753 305 1809. 

May we ask if you have power of attorney on your mum's account to deal with her finances? We only ask as you will be asked security questions about your mum's account.

Alternatively you can write to us here under the section "write to us".

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos