Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling Mobile Contract

I phoned Customer Services back in November to finish up my contract for 30 days before my December bill came through. After speaking to a very helpful person I was told my contract had ended and December would be my last bill. In January another bill came through so I phoned again again and very nicely tried explaining that I had cancelled but the customer service agent was very rude and kept talking over me and then hung up on me. I made a an official complaint and was later contacted by someone who went through all the process again and was told that , now my contract was cancelled and that I wouldn't have to pay as they had the record of me ending it back in November. Guess what ,  they started charging me more for a larger data contract and there was no refunds. I phoned once more and held my breathe and was as patient as possible and again told sorry this will be sorted ....Its not. How do I cancel my contract , I have also tried the texting service , I got a response 10 hours afterwards but was a little late resonding and have to start over again , I get terrible signal and can't just wait hanging out the bathroom window for 10 hours to get 1 bar of signal.... can't help but think this is intentional and I could never recommend Virgin Mobile to anyone. If anyone can advise me on how to end my contract without having to phone or text it would be appreciated please.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling Mobile Contract

Hello dean247

Thanks for the post and sorry that you have had to bring this to our attention

Sadly we are not able to cancel accounts on our Forums

You would need to use the text service or give us a call 0345 454 1111 ^GT

0 Kudos