Menu
Possumowner86
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled order

Hi there I'm hoping anyone can help as I'm furious.Ive had 2 emails from virgin mobile today.Yesterday I ordered an iPhone 12 + Watch via chat, everything went smooth,nice chat person confirmed everything went well and completed.Today the 1st email told me they hadn't received the digital signature...??....I had sent,and was confirmed,but they'd cancelled the order.

2nd email told me it'd been cancelled and to contact fraud team on number provided.Which I've tried many a time and get through to nobody.So I rang up several times normal Virgin number,now I've been told they can take 3-5 days to call back....so here I am, furious,and rather reluctant to use Virgin for any services full stop.

My reference is 100001271140144.Any help is appreciated as phone calls don't seem to do a lot.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled order

Hi Possumowner86, thanks for the message and sorry for the delayed reply, can you confirm if you are still having issues with this or have since managed to get this resolved? Have we confirmed that we have submitted the fraud form to the team, the usual run time for this is 3-5 working days.Chris

0 Kudos