Menu
mattandhannahbu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled a sim only plan but receiving bills still

I have requested the cancellation of a sim only plan, the number stopped working, so I assumed the cancellation was done.  I started using my new sim.  But today I have been emailed with a further bill from the sim only deal? It's so frustrating not being able to live chat VM as could just ask the question rather than waiting hours on hold.  Anything else I can do? 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled a sim only plan but receiving bills still

Hi mattandhannahbu, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the billing since the cancellation, can you confirm if you have managed to get this resolved or still require assistance with this. Does the bill charge after the said disconnection date? Chris

0 Kudos
mattandhannahbu
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, no still not sorted.  I managed to get a response from the text line but they just said I need to call up.  It's super frustrating as I don't really want to spend my weekend sat on hold waiting for a response. Last time I tried to call and it was on hold for 30 minutes before I gave up.  Can't believe something so simple as a cancellation can't just be done online? 

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mattandhannahbu,

Thanks for your post and I am sorry to hear this.

We cannot process cancelations via our forums. You will need to call our team.

Zoie

0 Kudos