cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled VM TV/Broadband now how to cancel o2 SIM and keep number?

lenaburag
Joining in

I cancelled VM TV and Broadband today and after than they transferred me to O2 to cancel the SIM but of course the transfer failed. What is the best way for me to keep my o2 number and cancel this part? With the rise I will be paying over £35 a month for their SIM.

3 REPLIES 3

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Big problem. Virgin made promises on behalf of O2 which O2 know nothing about!

Their agents have no way to cancel on their systems!

Virgin sold it, Virgin should sort it, but they won't.

This is coming up on the O2 Community as well.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @lenaburag 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with the SIM package.

If you contact O2 via any of the options here they'll be able to cancel this SIM off for you or provide you with a PAC code if you would like to keep your O2 number and take this elsewhere.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Travis_M wrote:

Hi @lenaburag 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with the SIM package.

If you contact O2 via any of the options here they'll be able to cancel this SIM off for you or provide you with a PAC code if you would like to keep your O2 number and take this elsewhere.

Regards

But on the O2 forum people who have done that have been refused

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks