Menu
devildog
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation

I have tried numerous times to cancel my mobile account since the change over of sim card locked my phone last year, I have been paying £6.per month and am now getting really fed up and want to cancel my direct debit with you.

How can I do this. It's costing me money. 

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation

Hi @devildog

Thanks for taking the time to post on our community forum.

Sorry to hear you've been struggling to cancel your mobile account. We would need you to contact our team on 0345 600 0789 or 789 so they can process this for you.

My apologies for the inconvenience,

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
devildog
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Travis, but I just want to cancel by email, it's simple and cost effective for me, I have health problems that cause me stress talking on the phone, why can't I do this please, they're taking my money each month and won't recognise my request, how do I move forward without phoning. 

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @devildog

Unfortunately we can only process disconnections through the phone, do you have someone who could call up with you? As long as security is passed with yourself we can get this sorted. 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos