Menu
nimloth
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation within 14 days

I'm about to cancel my Pay Monthly plan today (which I got last week) - unfortunately, the coverage at my work is non-existent.

It hasn't been 14 days yet so legally the cancellation should be free but when I requested PAC, the disconnection fee of £56.06 was listed on the website.

I can't get through to customer service in any way (I tried phone, web chat and SMS...) I'd appreciate if someone could confirm that I am not going to be charged if I cancel within the statutory 14 days cooling off period.

Thanks,

Paulina

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation within 14 days

Hi nimloth,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry to hear about the coverage issue you're having. 

Just to confirm the 14 days you're referring too. Is this from when you ordered the contract itself?

^Martin

0 Kudos
nimloth
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin,

Yes, it was cancelled within 14 days from the order date. I was not charged the disconnection fee (yet...), however, I was charged for the entire month (instead of only for data used), the direct debit I've set up with you is still active and my account still lists the contract ending date as August 2021. My number has been de-activated on Monday (so within 14 days of me ordering the sim). I would just like an official confirmation that my account is now closed and that I won't be charged anymore.

Thanks,

Paulina

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Okay, what I will do is private message you so I can confirm this. 

^Martin