Menu
Feeney13
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancel order

I have been trying in vain for the best part of FIVE HOURS to cancel my order. 

I have received my iPhone, however I have made an error. I would like to return it and reorder however I cannot get through to speak to anyone over the phone and the chat service has not been helpful  (I have managed to get through to the logging in point twice, but keep getting thrown off the chat).

I have my account number etc. I'd just really like some help please 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel order

Hi Feeney13,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry you have found it difficult to cancel your mobile phone.

As it has been a few days since your last post have you been able to get the return arranged ?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Feeney13
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have apparently had a Jiffy bag sent out 8 days ago, however I have still not received it... I just want to cancel my order and return it now entirely, however I cannot seem to speak to anyone and I am about to be outside of the 14 day guarantee.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Feeney13

Sorry we are not able to cancel accounts on our Forum pages

This will need to be done by calling us or 

Just send us a text* with a description of your problem to 07533 051809 if it’s about your cable services, or 07533 016422 if you have a query about your mobile services. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.

Gareth_L

0 Kudos