Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancel a parked order - I've had enough

I was wanting to move my mobile contract from Three to VM and take advantage of the iphone xs + ipad offer so I ordered it a week ago - got my PAC number from Three and placed my order.

A week later and my order is still "parked" - the last email I got was something about VM needing "more information" whatever that means as I am already a TV / Broadband customer and have been for a LONG time.

I forum moderator (Lee_R) offered to take a look at the issue on Wednesday so I gave him the order details - it's now Sunday and I've heard nothing back from him or VM.

If there's a problem with the credit check or a stock issue or something else I really don't care anymore - this whole experience has left me with zero confidence that VM care one bit about customer service - yes there is a global pandemic and it's very hard for businesses to keep up what with staff shortages, call center closures etc and I totally get that *but* how hard is it for a simple email to be sent explaining the problem?

So I'm going to stick with my current provider - how do I cancel the order?

I hope that requesting my PAC code from Three and entering into the VM order won't have caused an issue with renewing my contract with Three?

I can see from other forum thread's that I'm not alone - I hope the rest of you guys with parked orders get some response from VM and get what you ordered but I wouldn't hold my breath.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel a parked order - I've had enough

As you have not used your PAC code it will simply expire after 30 days. You won't have any problems with 3, they will be quite happy if someone changes their mind!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos