cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Account

Macca1960
Joining in

I recently upgraded my husband to a new phone but didn't realise it would mean he would end up with 2 accounts and 2 numbers.  I can't use the PAC/STAC numbers as it won't allow me to do that Virgin Mobile to Virgin Mobile. 

He isn't able to call and speak to anyone due to mental health issues and I am aware as the phone is in his name I can't do it for him either so how to I cancel his old contract whilst retaining the new one.  I don't want to end up with 2 bills every month.

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Macca1960, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised here regarding the multiple accounts.

We can look into sorting this over here, but it is something that we need to speak to the account holder directly about while passing security.

If your Husband is able to create an account on here, and message this thread (you can of course support him to do this), we can invite him to a Private Message and look to get this sorted for you both.

I hope this helps!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom

That's great. 

We will sort that now. He'll be fine to message just not good on calls.

Thanks again

Hi @Macca1960, thanks for your reply - no problem at all!
We'll be here to help when he is ready.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom,

My name is Ian and you have just been chatting to my wife about my account.

Hopefully you can help and thank you for your understanding.

Hi @IanMacMoreton, thanks for your post here in the Community - thanks for reaching out!
Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect a PM from me to arrive shortly, and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W