Menu
Katro
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't send text messages to a foreign mobile number

Hello all. I live in the UK. I have recently topped my mobile with £5 as I wanted to text my family that lives in Poland. I have no problems receiving text messages from their (+48) numbers. However, they do not seem to receive text messages I send them, even though I am charged for it. How could I resolve this issue? Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't send text messages to a foreign mobile number

Hi Katro,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having issues with our Mobile services, it does seem very strange that your family are not receiving your text messages in Poland but your are being charged for sending them?

When you send a text message to anyone else in your contact list are they going through?

It may be that your family member has an issues with their mobile provider in Poland this is why there are not receiving your text messages from the UK. You may need to get them to contact their mobile provider and ask them to check the issue is not from their end.

If you are being charge for the text message this is showing us that the message has been delivered but the family member is unable to view.

Please ask your family member to try the above first and if your still require help please come back to us.

Kind regards Jodi 

0 Kudos