Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can't send or Forward Emails from iphone6

Hi 

Can anyone help please, the last 5days I've been unable to send or forward emails on my iphone6 and i-pad. I have no problem when I send or forward emails on my PC, also I have no problems when I use Yahoo or G-mail and when I change to 4G no problems, any help would be truly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't send or Forward Emails from iphone6

Hi bigkeithx

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the delayed reply and the email issues.

Have you resolved this since posting? If not, can you try and remove the email from the phone and re-add it to see if this sorts things?

Please keep me posted

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi John

No I have not resolved it, but it's better than it was if that makes sense, I send an e-mail then get an error message then a couple of minutes later it gets sent, crazy.

Bigkeithx   

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

can you try and remove the email from the phone and re-add it to see if this sorts things?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi John

I have deleted Virginmedia Mail Account, then added again and it's still the same thanks.

Bigkeithx

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi John

Had a call from Virginmedia Tech they told me that I will have a problem, because I'm using the Mail app on the iphone and not the Virginmedia app on my iphone 6. But for a small charge (£50) they can rectify the problem. I said I'm not paying that and there the conversation ended.

Big Keithx 

0 Kudos