Menu
DottyE
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can’t register virgin mobile account

Recently upgraded to oomph package, my number was originally on my husbands virgin mobile account but I have now transferred it to my oomph account, as I have never had a virgin mobile account, only virgin media. I have tried to register several times but keeps asking for a password which I don’t have. Any suggestions please. Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t register virgin mobile account

HI DottyE, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the the online account. As it has been transferred you would need to register for the online account again. Let us know if you have any issues? Chris

0 Kudos
DottyE
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris, sorry if it’s a bit long. I can log into my Virgin Media account no problem, it then says on the bottom line next to Sim - sign in to your Virgin Mobile account to view your usage and manage account settings, I clicked on this and it asks for e mail address and password, I have my e mail address but not password because I have never registered for a mobile account so it says - not registered yet- register now, I click on this- enter your mobile details which I did- continue, it then asks for account verification password that was created when your account was set up, I do not have this because as I said before I have never had a Virgin Mobile account. It then tells me to ring 789 to reset it which I did, the operator said he would send me an e mail with instructions but this was the same as I had already tried, so to be honest I just give up. Also to add to the frustration I was charged my monthly bill for the number I had transferred from my husbands account, although I had received an e mail to say there was nothing to pay. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI DottyE, thanks for the reply. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with this and will send you a private message, I will be back in on Monday to pick this up for you. Chris

0 Kudos