Menu
catalinatiba
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't register virgin mobile account

Hello, i am having trouble registering my virgin mobile account

i have a sim from my virgin oomph package and i want to resgiter my mobile account but it is asking for a security password from a question, but i never set up a question, can you please help

i have a PAC code which i want to give so i can transfer my number

many thanks

0 Kudos
GazzaNoon
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't register virgin mobile account

Hi catalinatiba

Me too. Same package, same problem.
The website and mobile site just goes round in circles. 
I haven't been asked a security question either.

Anyone else can help?

Thanks

0 Kudos
catalinatiba
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

there is a previous post on this forum with someone having the same problem and someone got sorted with a pm to change the settings, thats what im hoping for today, after holding on the phone for 30 minutes this morning

0 Kudos
blodwyn_Blod
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same problem , however ( if any moderators are reading this) my phone appears to be permanently logged on , is it possible that security will not allow two simultaneous logons? the virgin app doesn't appear to let you do very much and there is no sign of the email address and password that allows logon so I don't want to log the phone off in case I also can't get back on with the phone. I have read that the 789 people open an account for new customers or customers that change tariffs and then the sign ons are email address and password DDMMYY of your birth date
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi all, 

I'm really sorry that you're having some trouble accessing your online accounts, this is something we can help with but will require us requesting some details. 

If it's still an issue as I can appreciate this was posted a few days ago please could you pop me a personal message and I can help from there?

Thanks 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos