Menu
Bioneotokyo
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't register for virgin mobile

Hi, I signed up for a new package deal on my existing Virgin media account, Tv, broadband etc.. This time it included a Sim... This was back in may. I am now trying to setup the online account for this number and can't get past the Mothers maiden name question .... I NEVER set that up with the rep so why is it asking for it now? I then spend 40 mins waiting in a phone queue with god awful music to be told we can't verify your account as you don't know the password and can;t give the direct debit date for your account( I've NEVER had a direct debit I pay by card when the comes in) They then hung up on me. I'm so angry it's ridiculous. Why does my normal Virginmedia password not work? why is it such a dumb and convoluted system just to bloody register????

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't register for virgin mobile

Hi Bioneotokyo

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the registration of your mobile account online. 

The details for the cable side wouldn't be the same for mobile, though I understand the confusion if it's all in one bundle.

I'll PM you now to get some details.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos